East Coast Rail Link Project (ECRL)
CLIENT: CCCC / HSS ENGINEERS BHD
SCOPE: Preliminary & Detail Design of Marang & Dungun Tunnel, Kg Bkt Yong, Kg Bkt Nenas, Kg Jerangau Tunnel
ECRL is an integrated railway network that connects the main centres of the East Coast Region and also connects with the existing railway network of Malaysia.
Phase 1 is approximately 532km in length for the mainline between Kota Bharu station in Kelantan and ITT Gombak station with another 58.3 km of spur lines.
- All Conceptual, Preliminary and Detailed Design of theMarang Tunnel.
- Design of portals and ancillary structures
- Design of both tunnel temporary and permanent supports
- Tunnel aerodynamics and ventilation study
- Impact assessment and instrumentation monitoring